Sunday, October 2, 2011

This weekend I went on a retreat and it was exactly what I needed. Sometimes all I need to do is think and process what is going on it my life and what God wants me to do. This weekend all I did was talk and think about that. I had no homework and no obligations. There is something relieving about being able to talk about everything that is going on in your life with people and realizing that they feel the same way. I also love hearing other people's stories about how God worked in their life. It reminds me that, although I need to seek His will, if I screw up He has full power to pull me back (however forcefully) into His will. Blah blah I could write everything that I learned, processed, and talked about, but my mind is now shot. It needed to happen, but I do not feel like analyzing anything! So I am going to take a nap, and I am going to give all my worries, cares, and stresses to God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment