Friday, October 21, 2011

This evening I went to the lip sync competition on Duck Pond field. RUF was awesome. Just sayin. However I witnessed something sad while I was there! We sat next to a group of people who were sneakily drinking (well, some of them.) It was a few girls and a few guys who seemed to be dating each other. One guy had a leg deformity and he walked with crutches, but he wasn't scrawny or anything. He was sitting in this girls lap so I assumed that they were dating. They just acted like it. However, when I looked closer, the guy next to this girl was kinda leaning all in her space and putting his arm sneakily near her butt behind her back. She had both men that player. haha I think that guy had a girl sitting in his lap too. These people are confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment