Saturday, November 6, 2010

Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift

I know that this song is not according to God's plan, and so much incredible stuff wouldn't have happened in my life if I stayed young, but there is a part of me that relates with this song. Sometimes it seems like with each year life becomes exponentially more complicated. Growing up is so hard and I doubt it stops being hard ever. 


Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you
Wont let no one break your heart
No one will desert you
Just try to never grow up
Never grow up


But my life would be without the happiest moments of my life if I had been content to be a child for the rest of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment