Monday, February 8, 2010




I am oh so very excited about summer and college and my future! I used to feel sorta discouraged because for some reason I felt like my best days were behind me. That is not the case! I read Psalm 138 today, and verse 4 says: "The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands." For one thing, that verse makes me excited about how God will use me. Also, whenever I read Psalms I am struck by how forward David is. He sometimes sounds like he is ordering God around. Then I remember that David is a man after God's own heart! Man, do I want to be a woman after God's own heart! So I think that David has the right attitude. He sees God's glory, mercy, love, and power, and he spends most of his time praising God. However, he wants to please God and do His will. The only way for him to do this is THROUGH God, so he just asks! Feisty man, that David...

No comments:

Post a Comment