Monday, February 22, 2010

black and white



Saturday was fun and dead tiring. I coached from 8:30-10:30 and reffed from 10:30 to 11:30. Then I left and played a basketball game and WON A TROPHY! WOOO! Then I rushed back to camp to ref, take a break, and ref again. Then I helped with Middle School BLAST. I was pooped. Pooped! Then I went to church on Sunday morning. Sunday was a BEAUTIFUL day! Our family went to the Mellow Mushroom downtown for lunch and we ate outside. Then, when Amy Grace and I finished our food, we walked around and looked at all the people and stores and restaurants. It was beautiful. Then I came home and watched TV and went to small group. When I got home I just laid on the couch and watched the Olympics and ate dinner.

This morning I woke up and it was rainy, dark, and I felt like crap. Surprisingly, after practice I felt much better. Then I tiredly coached and assistant coached. I am tired. Today wasn't that great. But there are great days like this weekend, and days like today make me love them more. Soon my life will change a whole lot, so right now I'm gonna be content with familiar, crappy days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment