Monday, August 3, 2009

truth

It's a dangerous thing to ask God to teach you stuff, but it's the only way.

Sometimes I try to know too much. If I don't know all of the answers, and know how everything should turn out I panic. I have started to realize that some things come with age, or at least time. How can I know all about things that I have never experienced? Rhetorical. The maturity that I develop doesn't come from efforts to fix certain parts of my personality. It comes from God working in me. I know that I think and analyze things way to much. In some ways this is me trying to steal God's spot. A futile and miserable way to live. So right now I am trying to not stay one step ahead of life. It moves way too fast for me. I want to live now, but stay alert to God's subtle lessons and guidance. (not to subtle sometimes I guess!)

So basically I'm a nerd who wants to be a hippie. Haha. Just kidding :]

No comments:

Post a Comment