Wednesday, August 12, 2009

return to normalcy..in a way

Today I woke up at 6:15 to get to the airport at 7:30 to say goodbye to the Blanchards. There was a HUGE group there to see them off. We took pictures, gave hugs, and waved at them until they passed through security. It was sad, but I think it STILL hasn't sunk in for me. I got back around 9 and I read a book for about two hours. The book I'm reading is called Chasing Fireflies. It is about a bunch of people who are trying to figure stuff out. It is one of those books where the characters don't know much, but they know more than the author lets on. Yeah, one of those. It's good. Then I went on a run. A RUN. Let me repeat: A RUN. I was going to ride my bike (well my mom's), but the stupid pump thing wouldn't pump the tires. So I got mad and started running. I only ran for a mile and I was about to die. This is a bad thing. Bad thing #2: My first class starts nest Tuesday. I just found this out yesterday. Poop is all I have to say about this. So now I have to put away clothes, but that is gonna wait. I kinda like this sitting thing :]

No comments:

Post a Comment