Saturday, May 9, 2009

summer



Summer is surprising me. I had an unconventional start to my summer with Rebecca coming to stay with us. It was fun. We weren't at my house much, and we stayed up late and woke up late. We went bowling with the Allstar team (that I am not on) yesterday. I think I pulled a muscle in my neck when I was bowling with the 16 pound ball. I also kicked the 6 pound ball. It didn't hurt, but the people in the next lane were worried about me :] I think I hit some pins too! I went to Amy Grace's recital yesterday and she was awesome. The theme of the recital is books. Her class's book is Eloise. It is a cute dance

The other day I got the hiccups. I was all the way in the far end of the house and all I had was a mostly empty water bottle. I decided to drink it upside down. That usually works for me. I kept turning farther and father upside down because there wasn't much water left. Then, all of the sudden, the water went straight into my mouth and straight out my nose. The bright side? It got rid of my hiccups!

Today I went to the gym with my mom. It should be illegal for giant men to wear skin tight workout clothes. SKIN TIGHT I TELL YOU! Grossness.

This weekend I am going to my grandparents house for Madres Day. I come back late Sunday. It should be grand. Right now I am going to watch Shelby and Georgia's AAU game and then my brother's. I have to go pack which I am dreading, BUT I MUST!

farewell :]

No comments:

Post a Comment