Tuesday, February 22, 2011

:)

This was quite a glorious day... one of the first things that happened when I woke up was that I realized that the paper that I thought was due on this Wednesday is ACTUALLY due next Wednesday! Then I went to lunch with Courtney Seigler and just got to walk around campus on this beautiful springy day. After that I got a chance to work on, and nearly finish, a project that I have been having a very hard time with. I was much encouraged. Another bright spot was that a girl emailed me a completed study guide to a test tomorrow morning that I didn't start studying for until about 9:30. Then I learned that if I make a 65 on this test and an 85 on all my other tests I can still get a B. This might not have been the best thing for me to learn actually.. but it is ok! I just have that feeling that everything is going to be okkkkk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment