Friday, December 17, 2010

Things I am not sure about:
- How to handle situations that don't happen the way I expected
- How to let go and let the chips fall where they may
- How to balance being flexible and not being a pushover
- How to not get so frustrated at myself and my failures
- How to grow and recognize my failures but be at peace with who God made me to be
- How to get from Athens Drive to Trinity of Durham
- How to balance my obligations
- How to get from Athens Drive to my house
- Where I fit now, and where I want to fit

Things I am sure about:
- He who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion
- That rose is not mine it's Amy Grace's
- I am loved by at least a few people and also the Guy who created me and knows MOST of all what a crappy person I am
- If I do control everything it will end up sucking
- I am an introvert
- I am insecure
- No offence to any or all people, I really do like you, but people do stress me out (this includes the person that is me)
- Bananagrams is a fun game
- I am not good at ERS
- I love Christmas and I need to go Christmas shopping
- I want to go on an adventure. Really.
- This list is getting too random

No comments:

Post a Comment